When it comes to marketing your business, there are always plenty of tools you can use to sharpen your skills and advance your online marketing techniques. Over the years I have come to rely on many services day in and day out. And the services have become indispensable for making my web sites stand out among others, in any field. Some of these tools are paid internet marketing tools and some are free, however everything on this list is something that I use on a daily basis. So, if you are reading this page and looking through this list, feel free to ask me any questions in regards to specific uses, as your questions and comments will help me to better develop my podcasts for you to learn from. Thanks for taking the time to visit and again, if you have any questions on these tools Just let me know!
Sharpen your Internet Marketing!
BEST PAID ONLINE MARKETING TOOLS(I can’t work without)
Please note, these are all affiliate links! This means, if you purchase any of these softwares I get a small commission. What I want you to understand is I USE THESE TOOLS and pay for these tools, just like you will. I DO NOT promote software I do not use. You will NOT pay any extra, in some cases you will actually pay less. But I am disclosing the fact that I do get a commission for my recommendation.
- Social Post Buddy – This is my own chrome extension for creating awesome social media posts! Stop forgetting the 6 critical components that make social media posts work! Try Social Post Buddy free for 7 days!
- Genius Messenger CRM – Stop losing leads and sales in your messenger inbox! Genius Messenger helps you to organize and nurture your Facebook leads to help you make more money! Try genius Messenger CRM free for 7 days!
- ClickFunnels – Quickly becoming my go to for FAST funnel building!! This may soon replace several other tools on this list! Try Clickfunnels free for 14 days and you may see what I am talking about!
- Builderall – Builderall is a more affordable version of Clickfunnels. I tend to prefer their interface, but functionality seems to be very similiar at the time I started using it. You can try builderall for free by clicking here.
- THRIVE THEMES – Thrive themes have become an amazing asset to my website development. I often found myself copying content from one page to another on my WordPress builds, and using various plugins to get opt-ins going, connections with various services, etc. Thrive Themes has become one of the first few plugins I install on each and every site and this saves me tons of time and CPU strain on my server. This software is developed solely to convert visitors into customers, and that is what it does and does well! If you want to save time and build more effective sites, get thrive themes here!
- Active Campaign – Active Campaign is my favorite Email Marketing platform. It has a very intuitive design which makes creating email automations very easy for anyone to create. Learn About it Here
- Inmotion Hosting – I use Inmotion Hosting for my website development. After being disappointed by the “bigger” guys, I found Inmotion to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable support to date! I highly recommended Inmotion Hosting.
- GSuite – Googles email platform is very cool if you don’t want to pay for Microsoft Excel, Word, and other software like that. Gsuite has it’s own softwares, on the cloud, with all the same capabilities! Learn more about GSuite here
- SPYFU – Wow, what CAN’T I say about Spyfu! This is an amazing tool that I use every single This tool is incredible for both SEO and PPC management. Starting PPC for a new client, check spyfu for good keywords AND good ADS! Spy on the competition to see what they are doing, and determine what is working! You definitely NEED Spyfu! Check it out here!
- SEO PROFILER – SEO Profiler has become my go to overall SEO optimization tool. From backlink opportunitites, to backlink monitoring, competitior analysis and website audits, this tool has become another indispensable tool. If you want to monitor your site and help it to become better optimized, grab your copy of SEO Profiler now!
- Publer – When it comes to spreading content to all your social media channels, I prefer Publer. With one login, you can share an update to all of your social media outlets and only have to type it once. No more copying and pasting! And Publer even works with Instagram, yay! Try Publer free today!
- THEME FOREST – When it comes to high quality themes to make my wordpress sites stand out, themeforest is my go to store. Their themes are very affordable and I’ve yet to purchase a theme that wasn’t supported well. If you want to make a great looking site for less than a few hundred bucks, go to theme forest now!
- FIVERR – I don’t use a lot of the services on FIVERR due to very poor quality work of the majority of sellers there, but you do find a diamond in the rough at certain times. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on FIVERR and have found a select few sellers that really do quality work, and can hep you to scale your businesss. Check out FIVERR to see if any gigs match your needs!
- SNIPLY – Sniply is an amazing tool that allows you to build a rapport with your audience by letting you share relevant content, BUT, you get to add a “Call-To-Action” to your share! Don’t get it, click this link!
- ClickMagic – Don’t lose money by sending traffic to dead pages! Try A Free Trial with clickmagic and be confident you’re not wasting money!
- Udimi – Solo ads can be a real quick way to get some serious traffic to your affiliate offers! Check it out today!
- Traffic For Me – Another solo ad provider I’ve utilized to grow my affiliate money business. Check it out today!
- Acuity Scheduling – Online Schedulers make it so much easier to arrange meetings for yourself or your clients! Try Acuity out!
- VidIQ – This is an amazing chrome extension that allows you to analyze successful youtube videos and channels and see what makes them so successful so you can emulate their straegy and get some of their traffic! If you want to rank better on youtube, get VidIQ immediately!
- Convert Kit – Another email autoresponder system that really focuses on a better experience for your audience! It has a great interface and many people prefer it over other solutions. Will you? Try Convertkit and see!
- Morevago – Social proof made easy! Having reviews pop up while visitors are considering your product or services is an amazing conversion booster! Try Morevago and see how your numbers explode!
- Shutterstock – For an affordable price you can have an amazing library of gorgeous stock photos at your fingertips. I used to spend so much time searching for “free stock photos” and in the end I realized I was just wasting time / losing money! Stop wasting time!
- Spin Rewriter – Stop paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for content! Spin Rewriter allows you to take existing content and rewrite it into unique new content! I use it regularly, it’s saved me a ton of money! Check out Spin Rewriter today!
- Splasheo – Make cool internet videos with text ( for those watching without sound!) Check out Splasheo today!
- KingSumo – Build your email list with awesome and easy to setup viral giveaways!
- Frase.io – Get advanced SEO content suggestions at the click of a finger. Save on a Frase.io subscription now!
- Calendly – Simple scheduling software that accepts payments and integrates with your Google calendars.